If you’re looking for that extra special family experience this Christmas, then our VIP golden ticket is for youRead more...
Tickets on sale now
Introducing to you our brand-new, exclusive, VIP Christmas Experience! If you’re looking for that extra special family experience this Christmas, then our VIP golden ticket is for you!
Your Hospitality Officer will board you upon our Santa Express where our driver will navigate you through the Estate Woodland and take you on the ultimate, family, Christmas journey. You will arrive at Father Christmas’s Winter Wonderland where you and your family will be made to feel extra special. You will be spoilt with silver service refreshments, get extended time with Father Christmas and his Elves and also be given a limited-edition Audley End Christmas story, personally signed by Father Christmas.
Included in your ticket:
– Personalised wax-sealed letter from Father Christmas inviting you to Audley End Miniature Railway containing your golden tickets.
– On arrival your Hospitality Officer will place your Golden Tickets in your VIP lanyard.
– Your Hospitality Officer will then board you upon our brand-new, spacious carriages and present you with a VIP faux fur blanket to keep you warm.
– Your journey will then begin to visit Father Christmas. You will have an extended 30-minute visit to the Grotto where you will meet Father Christmas and be entertained by his Elves.
– Each child will be presented with a personalised, Audley End Miniature Railway Christmas book, signed by Father Christmas, along with an Audley End Miniature Railway Christmas Teddy Bear.
– While at the Grotto you will be spoilt with silver service refreshments, including a premium glass of English Sparking Wine from local vineyard, Saffron Grange, or Beer along with a Minced Pie for the adults and a Hot Chocolate in an Audley End Miniature Railway re-useable cup that you can keep and a Christmas biscuit for the Children.
You will also enjoy the other activities included within the Audley End Christmas Special. These will include:
– Enchanted walk to visit the talking Gingerbread House
– Create your own Reindeer Food to leave for Father Christmas’s Reindeer on Christmas Eve
– Tie your Christmas wish onto the Christmas Wishing Tree
– Meet Mother Christmas at her interactive show
– Use of our Adventure Play Equipment
We will only be running 1 VIP Train Ride per day, which will be at 3.20pm. These tickets will be different to our normal Christmas Special tickets.
Your experience will last approx 2 hour 40 minutes/3 hours from 3.20pm onwards
|1st December 2020|
|2nd December 2020|
|3rd December 2020|
|4th December 2020|
|5th December 2020|
|6th December 2020|
|7th December 2020|
|8th December 2020|
|9th December 2020|
|10th December 2020|
|11th December 2020|
|12th December 2020|
|13th December 2020|
|14th December 2020|
|15th December 2020|
|16th December 2020|
|17th December 2020|
|18th December 2020|
|19th December 2020|
|20th December 2020|
|21st December 2020|
|22nd December 2020|
|23rd December 2020|
|24th December 2020|